In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations and the Law of Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, we hereby inform you that the personal data which you may provide to us through the website http://www.museotaurinosalamanca.es/index.asp will be processed in a confidential manner and will become part of the entity responsible for processing them which is TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U..
Entity responsible for processing data of this website::
Identity: TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U.
Tax Identity Number: A37400215
Postal Address: PLAZA MAYOR 32, 37002 SALAMANCA
Telephone number: 923 27 24 08
End of the processing:
- Business advertising notifications are sent by e-mail, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other current or future electronic or physical means which make this possible. These notifications will be sent by the entity responsible and will be related to products and services or alternatively will be sent by its collaborators and suppliers with which a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case third parties will never have access to personal data
- Carrying out statistical studies or service quality studies
- Processing applications or any other kind of request made by the user by means of any of the forms of contact made available to him
- Sending the newsletter of the website
Using the data and exercising your rights:
Your personal data will be used in order to administer and provide the services requested by means of the website and also to send (by ordinary or electronic channels) information related to our activities which may be of interest to you or the newsletters of the company, and in this way to maintain a business relationship of the providing of services with the user as long as he does not indicate otherwise.
TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. does not sell, transfer, or lease in any way personal information or data of its clients/users to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or they are in charge of their processing (which have undertaken to comply with the normative precepts of application regarding data protection).
Your data will be processed with the following legal foundations legitimating this action:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of the services from our company, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case prior to the possible contracting.
3. The legal basis for the sending of business notifications of the company, even after the contractual relationship with the individual employer and/or corporate person has ended, will be the legitimate interest of the company without detriment to its right of opposition.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so in a false or incomplete manner we will unable to attend your request; it will be quite impossible to provide you with the information requested or contract the services desired.
The personal data provided will be stored while the business relationship lasts and as long as you do not request their opposition or deletion and during the period in which legal responsibilities may derive as a result of the services rendered. In the case of contact data for commercial and advertising use, they will be stored as long as you do not indicate otherwise.
They will be kept as long as there is mutual interest to maintain the end of the processing and will be eliminated with the appropriate security measures in order to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same when they are no longer necessary for said purpose.
Exercising of rights:
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, opposition and other rights in accordance with that contemplated in the Personal Data Protection Regulations by sending an e-mail to the address given above, indicating as the subject "LOPD" and accompanied by a copy of your identity card, passport, or other valid document proving your identity. You may also use the models and forms which the portal of the Spanish Data Protection Agency makes available to you for the exercising of these rights. Said rights are as follows:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you at our company.
- Those who are interested have the right to access their personal data and also to request the rectification of incorrect data, or if appropriate to request their elimination when among other reasons the data are no longer necessary for the reasons for which they were collected.
- LInterested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data while the challenging of the accuracy of the data is being checked; when the processing is lawful but they oppose the elimination of their data; if the entity responsible does not need to process their data but the user needs them in order to make or defend complaints or has opposed the processing of his data in order to comply with legitimate interest by the entity responsible, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevails over his. If this is the case we will only store them for making or defending claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Our company will cease processing the data, except for imperious legitimate reasons or the making or defending of possible complaints.
- Likewise you have the right to the portability of the data when this is permitted by law.
- We hereby inform you that you may withdraw your consent to any or all of the purposes at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given before it is withdrawn.
- Likewise we inform you that you may make a claim to the competent Control Authority on Data Protection (the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AGPD – for example).
You may exercise these rights by requesting this from us at the address given above.
Veracity and updating of the data:
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. are true and undertakes to notify any change in the same. The user will be the sole party responsible for any damage whether direct or indirect which it may cause TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. or any third party as a result of the filling in of the forms with false, inaccurate, or incomplete data or data which has not been updated. The user must not include personal data of third parties without their informed consent to that established in this data protection policy and is the sole party responsible for their inclusion. All the data requested on the website are compulsory as they are necessary for the providing of an optimum service. If all the data are not provided it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully in keeping with your needs. In order to provide us with your personal data you must be at least 14 years old.
TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. will use social networks as a means of notifying and promoting its services. Under no circumstances will we use the data for purposes which are not permitted. This company accepts no responsibility for the contents, comments, opinions, or information, whether of its own or of third parties, which users publish in our accounts created in Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.. You may use our contents for lawful purposes provided that you mention their origin or author. It should be taken into account that the use of social networks is conditioned by the privacy policies of each of them.
Confidentiality and security of your data:
TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. has taken the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, or processing of or unauthorised access to the personal data, taking into account the state of the technology. Nevertheless the user must be aware that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The data obtained from the website and/or any other means will be processed by the ENTITY RESPONSIBLE with absolute confidentiality, undertaking to keep them secret.
In accordance with that set down in the valid regulations on Personal Data Protection, the ENTITY RESPONSIBLE complies with all the precepts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Organic Data Protection Law and Guarantee of Digital Rights (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos y de Garantía de Derechios Digitales, LOPDGDD) regulations for the processing of the personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Section II of the LOPDGDD, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and suitable, pertinent, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The ENTITY RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented suitable technical and organisational policies in order to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD with the aim of protecting the rights and liberties of the users, and has notified them of the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Data protection legislation may be modified, owing to which we strongly recommend you to consult our Data Protection Policy regularly.
We hereby inform you that the website of TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. does not accept encoding and likewise that unencrypted information sent on the Internet may be seen by other people. By sending our forms you accept the unencrypted sending of information.
Modification of the Data Protection Policy:
TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. reserves the right to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criterion or owing to a change in the legislation, case law, or business practice. If TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. should introduce any modification, the new text will be published on this same website where the user may acquire knowledge of the current data protection policy of TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. In any case the relationship with the users will be governed by the regulations contemplated at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
For any clarification or comment please contact TURISMO, COMERCIO Y PROMOCION ECONOMICA DE SALAMANCA, S.A.U. by sending an e-mail to the address given above.